Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Anyone ever considered a calendar? People could submit pictures of their cars during the year (1 per person). Then, at the end of the year we could vote and the top 12 would get to be in the calendar. If you can get at least 25 takers, you can get them through Staples for about $5 each.

I guy I work with belongs to a Crossfire club and they do calendars every year.
I like that idea! We could do the COTM winners as well for that idea beings that there's 12 months in a year, 12 COTM winners, and 12 calendar spots.

Or another idea that I had is that since there are 6 generations currently, we could do the best 2 of each generation, totaling 12 cars.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Either of those would work as well.

COTM would likely be Nov/Dec of the previous year through Oct/Nov of the current year so you could get them put together before the end of the year to maximize the ability to sell them.

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Anyone ever considered a calendar? People could submit pictures of their cars during the year (1 per person). Then, at the end of the year we could vote and the top 12 would get to be in the calendar. If you can get at least 25 takers, you can get them through Staples for about $5 each.

A guy I work with belongs to a Crossfire club and they do calendars every year.
I was going to actually put together a calendar at the beginning of the year with all of the COTM winners but time fell short.

What I was thinking is all the COTM winners get the month that they won, and the COTY winner gets the cover. Something like that.

What I'm also thinking about is another GB on long sleeve shirts/hoodies once the weather starts cooling off again.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I would do a long sleeve shirt or even better a sweat shirt. I would also buy a nice decal.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Clothing. I love wearing my tcca shirt that Paul made and gave to me at ford nationals.

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Being a new member, not sure if this is something that would be allowed but I would be interested in designing a new lower profile sticker. Something a little more subtle but still incorporates the TCCA logo and possibly chapter. The sticker would be more horizontal rather than vertical. Could open more possibilities for placement and options for people who prefer a more subtle look.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Being a new member, not sure if this is something that would be allowed but I would be interested in designing a new lower profile sticker. Something a little more subtle but still incorporates the TCCA logo and possibly chapter. The sticker would be more horizontal rather than vertical. Could open more possibilities for placement and options for people who prefer a more subtle look.
I would be interested to see what you had in mind. The stickers I have are peeling badly after only about a year and it would be cool to have more options

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ok here's what I came up with just fiddling around. I personally like this style more as it's subtle and opens up many more possibilities for placement. I used Northwest as the example since I am from the Northwest but it can be adapted to any locale. Let me know what you guys think. I have also kicked around the idea of multiple colors on one decal. Such as the chapter location a different color just to add some contrast.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
About this Discussion
58 Replies
24 Participants
rohand901
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing