Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I will be happy to order. Are they allowed to sell those stickers since autoguide took over?

I'll order a 36 size order and charge people $5.00 plus shipping if that's what they cost me. Add a few more cents for the cost to ship the order to me.

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I guess paul is very white. So am I, usually. I will be black as Michael Jackson when my subs start working!

It's funny because 1) Michael Jackson looks white, 2) I'm white, 3) He's dead.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts

·
Midwest Chapter Mod
1,152 Posts
How about a fancy schmansy silky set of boxers with the TCCA logo?

Or even a really swell banana hammock?

This way when I hop into bed next to my Wife, I can exert my Alpha Male dominance in conjunction with my devotion to the TCCA by sport'n a hot set of either of the above suggestions.

Oh yea baby!

:ky: :69: :bananahump: :mj_banana:

·
Registered
672 Posts

This way when I hop into bed next to my Wife, I can exert my Alpha Male dominance in conjunction with my devotion to the TCCA by sport'n a hot set of either of the above suggestions.

Oh yea baby!

with the caption..."mess with the bull, you get the horn"? lol

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
I will be happy to order. Are they allowed to sell those stickers since autoguide took over?

I'll order a 36 size order and charge people $5.00 plus shipping if that's what they cost me. Add a few more cents for the cost to ship the order to me.
Free shipping mang. And yes, they can. I, as well as a few other people, have bought them within the last year.

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts

Oh yea baby!

LMAO I vote for this too

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Haha ok. Looks like tshirts, hats, and boxers are winning so far.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Midwest Chapter Mod
1,152 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
What I want:
- Hoodie - Large Logo on the front
- T-shirt - Small logo on the front and Large logo on the back
- A Mug

·
Registered
997 Posts
What I've seen so far, and thoughts of my own.
Hats
Colors and options vary. But I've seen those custom range about 20-30 bucks? I could see The blue and white, and with the new darker forum coming, the Black and white style. TCCA Logo, and or "Taurus Car Club of America"
BTW, flat bills are for the win! Curved are alright too though.
Shirt. Same as hat

Boxers/Sleeping pants (What bout women?). Now I've never ever heard of custom of either before, but it could be done. Now what about the select females here too? I dont think a TCCA bull on their lil *censored* or tight *censored* is too hot for the next person. (Unless its me. Grab that bull by 'er horns and get going! *Awkward silence*)

Mugs, I've seen and are cool

Plate holders are very common. A friend of mine has the Explorer forum one on his X

Stickers and window banners

Hoodies. I've had hoodies made before. Mine is a custom white one with "METROID" and a metroid on it. Got 2 made. White is by far the cheaper option, but for 10-20 more if I remember right you can have any color.

Design wise? I could maybe lend a hand on a good chunk, though where would I find a "plate holder" image to work on?

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hah! I noticed it died too...

I will make an order of an item that people agree on. I'll make a thread to vote on what Item(s) we should get.

THEN I will need DESIGNS submitted so I can actually get something done!!!!!!

Then we will have a SECOND vote on what design should be picked. So looking at 2-4 weeks here. I'll start a vote now for the items we should do.

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I'd love to get a Tee shirt, but there's a problem with them, is: 1.) usually there is a minimum order to get them made, and 2.) what size since I personally need a 6XL, so I don't think they are realistic.
One thing about plastic license plate frames, they do tend to have the lettering fade over time. We have them for our scuba center and they do have the lettering fade over a few years, so be aware that, fading could be a problem. Just a heads up.
Will a 4XL fit you?.... XXXXL? I can get those! Most places don't even sell 6XL's.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Anyone ever considered a calendar? People could submit pictures of their cars during the year (1 per person). Then, at the end of the year we could vote and the top 12 would get to be in the calendar. If you can get at least 25 takers, you can get them through Staples for about $5 each.

A guy I work with belongs to a Crossfire club and they do calendars every year.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts