Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all members! What TCCA gear do you want to see? I've had the go ahead to start designing and ordering and selling gear! From stickers to tshirts to really anything!

Let me know what you want to see created. Feel free to post designs.

We'll start finding new merchandise to create and sell!

This is a non profit venture on my part. I'm only looking to break even. I will sell each product for its cost to me plus shipping to your zip code.

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts
License Plate Frames! :lol2:

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wanna submit a design for one? How much would you be willing to pay for one?

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts
I can definitely design one. Great for the holidays!! Everyone should have one on their wish list!

$15? Nothing fancy... just a durable plastic even. Most metal frames tend to rust.. at least up here in NY.

I have a bunch of school stuff going on this week. But it will get my attention when I have a chance.

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$15 + shipping sounds about right. Shoot up a design and I'll get the ball rolling!

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts
Good! As I said, it will be a day or two. But I'll throw up a few and see what people like.

Anyways, what else for merchandise do people want to see?

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
I'd love to get a Tee shirt, but there's a problem with them, is: 1.) usually there is a minimum order to get them made, and 2.) what size since I personally need a 6XL, so I don't think they are realistic.
One thing about plastic license plate frames, they do tend to have the lettering fade over time. We have them for our scuba center and they do have the lettering fade over a few years, so be aware that, fading could be a problem. Just a heads up.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Since the cold weather is upon most of us, how about the bull logo on a hoodie. Customers (us) could ship you the hoodie of our choice/size/color, and we could have either an all black logo on light colored hoodies or a white logo on dark colored hoodies. Basically a screenprint, so you wouldn't have to have a minimum order of clothing....just a thought.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
A hat?

I always wear a Ford hat, a TCCA would be a nice one too.

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
I like the hat idea I'd buy one, maybe a skully winter hat and a baseball cap? I personally only wear flat brim hats :p

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
For the hat, maybe like a white or cream color with a dark blue visor and trim.

No boring black.

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'd love to get a Tee shirt, but there's a problem with them, is: 1.) usually there is a minimum order to get them made, and 2.) what size since I personally need a 6XL, so I don't think they are realistic.
One thing about plastic license plate frames, they do tend to have the lettering fade over time. We have them for our scuba center and they do have the lettering fade over a few years, so be aware that, fading could be a problem. Just a heads up.

You are one huge guy! Hey, you drive a taurus! Unfortunatly I don't think I would be ordering a XXXXXXL shirt. I didn't even know they made them!!!

Since the cold weather is upon most of us, how about the bull logo on a hoodie. Customers (us) could ship you the hoodie of our choice/size/color, and we could have either an all black logo on light colored hoodies or a white logo on dark colored hoodies. Basically a screenprint, so you wouldn't have to have a minimum order of clothing....just a thought.
A hoodie is a good idea. They get expensive though. Wanna figure out where to do this?

A hat?

I always wear a Ford hat, a TCCA would be a nice one too.
What type of hat? Regular hat?

I like the hat idea I'd buy one, maybe a skully winter hat and a baseball cap? I personally only wear flat brim hats :p
I think the winter hat is a good idea, as well as a flat bill hat.

For the hat, maybe like a white or cream color with a dark blue visor and trim.

No boring black.
I like black though haha. Let's wait until our site redesign to see. Why don't you make a design!

EVERYONE GO VOTE FOR CAR OF THE MONTH THIS VERY SECOND IF YOU HAVE NOT!!!!!! LINK IS BELOW IN PINK AND GREEN!

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
39 Posts
merchandise

I like the license plate idea but I found out from a state trooper that pulled me over; that in illinois nothing can be covering the place where the sticker goes or that the illinois can not be covered up. has anybody else have this issue???

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts
True about the frames... I don't personally have an issue upstate. It still is illegal...But I know down in Long Island.. or so I have heard, that they are very strict about it.

I made myself custom Taurus frames.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts