Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO I HAVE A 95 TAURUS LX ORIGINAL OWNER WAS PASSED DOWN TO ME AS A FIRST CAR SO I USED IT UNTIL THE TRANNY WENT OUT THE FLY WHEEL THAT WAS FIXED AND ABOUT A YEAR LATER IT WOULDNT GO TO SECOND SO WE PUT IT IN THE BACK YARD AND MY POPS THOUGHT U CHANGED THE TPS THROTTEL POSITON SENSOR. WHEN HE REALLY CHANGED THE SENSOR ON TOP OF THE AIRMANIFOLD . WELL IT STARTED GOING BACK IN GEAR AGAIN SO HE LET ME SIS USE IT AS A TRAINING CAR TO DRIVE IN THE BACK YARD SO I DECIDE TO CLEAN IT UP AND GET THIS BAD BOY ON THE ROAD AGAIN THIS PAST WEEK SINCE HE HAD WATER IN THE RADIATOR I HAD TO REPLACE THE WATER PUMP AND I ALSO FLUSHED THE RADIATOR REPEADITLY TILL THE RUST WAS GONE BUT I HAD NO PROBLEMS UNTIL I FLUSHED THE RADIATOR I AM NOT SAYING ITS THE RADIATOR :withstupid: BUT I DONT KNOW IF SOMETHING GOT CLOGGED OR IF ITS A SENSOR THE CAR WONT EVEN GO IN REVERSE :angry: SO I WANTED ANYBODY SUGGESTIONS ON THIS PLS DONT BE RUDE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT SENSOR OR SENSORS WOULD MAKE THE TRANNY NOT SHIFT AT ALL PL HELP ME I WOULD GREATLY APPERICIATE IT:zumbujump:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts