Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the topic says. I was using musicmatch jukebox, but my trial ran out.
Some requirements:

The program must be free for download.

The program must have volume leveling.

So what do you use?

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
So... let me get this streight... You want a program that does everything and costs nothing?

I use Nero for CD burning, but it isn't free... Well, maybe it has a free trial or something. Maybe Windows XP and Media Player 9? XP burns CDs and Media Player 9 has Volume leveling.

-Dan

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by dant98@Mar 18 2004, 04:42 PM
So... let me get this streight... You want a program that does everything and costs nothing? 

I use Nero for CD burning, but it isn't free...  Well, maybe it has a free trial or something.  Maybe Windows XP and Media Player 9?  XP burns CDs and Media Player 9 has Volume leveling.

-Dan
Media Player 9 doesnt have volume leveling (or does it?). I checked the options, and it doesnt say anyhting about volume leveling. Does it just do it automatically?

And dan, any computer programs, i ALWAYS get for free.

Internet > Buying stuff

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Windows Media Player 9 only has this feature. To get it on your burned CD's you gota first go to the View menu in the program, then to Plugins, then click dowload plugins. When the site pops up scroll down to the section with Microsoft Designed products (itll have a Microsoft logo in it). and download Tweak MP. Install it, and restart. Now you have autovolume in WMP. But if you wanna check to make sure. Go back to View-->Plugins-->Other--TweakMP. Click the CD tab and make sure the appropriate boxes are checked. Good luck and PM if u want more help.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I use the latest version of Nero from their website and a key-kraker for the serial....

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Ihave used Nero, but I prefer Adaptec Easy CD Creator. Ijust dl'ed the current version with the serial number. It works very nice and is easier and quicker than Nero.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hacked version of Nero 6.

Then again, every program I have is a hacked version lol.

·
Registered
82 Posts
If you want free, Cap, switch to Linux. Almost everything about Linux is free.

If not, try Kazaa or Limewire. I haven't paid for software in a long time.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
I use easy cd creator usually, but have nero, cdrwin, and fireburner

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Easy cd creator sucks.. and it comes built in windows xp.. so everyone has it if they have xp

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by afi292@Mar 19 2004, 11:16 AM
Easy cd creator sucks.. and it comes built in windows xp.. so everyone has it if they have xp

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by n2_space+Mar 19 2004, 11:33 AM-->QUOTE (n2_space @ Mar 19 2004, 11:33 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-afi292
@Mar 19 2004, 11:16 AM

[/b]
Windows XP powered by teh flux capacitor and 1.21 jigawatts!

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
Nero is the best you can get. Aesome program. And it does everyhting. I have it, got it for free just like everythign else I have

1 - 20 of 21 Posts