Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Looks like a front "clip" from a newer Taurus (kinda looks like a Buddy kit), not sure about the side-skirts and the rear though. It's definately different for a Gen 3.
Looks okay, but I don't like how that front piece looks like it could fall off at any moment. I, personally, like smoothly-molded body kits. Nice work though, whoever it is. Actually, now it looks like a ground effects kit. Hmmm....

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Not sure what it is. What gives you the impression that the front clip is going to fall off? I think it looks pretty stinkin good and it's integrated well into the body. It also looks solidly placed to me...

JR

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked Andy's and the front bumper overlay looks pretty close to the Wings West bumper overlay for the 97 Thunderbird.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Do they have a release daye for tthe gen 4 kit yet?

Also, is it going to be a true body kit?

That gen3 looks nice. But the headlights look funny, like its been PS'ed. Anyone else see what I am seeing?

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Is that the Aeroform kit, or something like that? Looks pretty decent, imo. <_<

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Whoa, I like it... and I never really liked the gen III's, but that is suweet..

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Whatever happened to him? (bigbadblackbull) I remember he had a thread on what he used but I couldn't find it, even after looking through all his posts in the archive.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I REALLY like those Foose Spank5 wheels he has. Wish they were "18"'s.
What happened to the AeroForm kit for the Taurus GenIII. They don't have it on their website anymore. :boink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts