Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being that I am the proud owner of a Taurus, I always seem to notice every other Taurus that is on the road especially SHO's. Some of them look like mine and some of them.... YELLOW????!!!! :blink:
What's the oddest Taurus you ever saw?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
No pictures...but it was the export edition of the Taurus. Black, 96/97 duratec. cream leather...but it was fitted with American size license plate holders.

·
Registered
170 Posts
i taurus by my house that is a 2nd gen. has this bodykit that he made out of god knows whut bit it doesnt fit on it and its bolted on and it has hubcap spinners lol maybe if the guy had more money he would actully do something nice to it

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
No pictures, but I saw this white G3 wagon on the highway one. It looked like any other white G3 wagon, but the front looked like a face. :huh: What I mean is someone drew eyelashes above the headlights so it looked like a girl car. Kinda looked like that ---> :bubbles:

G

·
While i was on my spring break in Tacoma Washington, i saw a hot pink gen1 taurus, that was lowered, had spinners on it, and it had the words of "hello Kitty" on them, with head shots of the character all over the car. The car was over all rice, but i wish i had my camera on me

G

·
At the junkyard a couple weeks ago, I saw a Gen 1 with the 4-cylinder and an ATX. I thought they only came with the MTX?

As for weirdest looking, I'd have to say the G3 wagon I saw with spinner hubcaps on it. :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
I know some of you have seem this before, so you can vouch for what I saw; A white gen3 taurus with a dark blue canvas top...like those cadillacs of old.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
mine my old 89 taurus that i missed so much

it was completed with a lot of power and a police package lollll

and it was now a robocop car lolllllllll go check it out lollllllllll

My weird car

and laugh but no cop could catch me on radar lollllllllll im not joking

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
and I thought the G3 was cross-eyed!!!

Hey, I wonder if the parts are interchangable. I love that grille!!

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by gryphon1011@Aug 11 2004, 09:08 AM
and I thought the G3 was cross-eyed!!!

Hey, I wonder if the parts are interchangable. I love that grille!!
if the grill is interchangeable, then their cars are VERY small :) look at the proportions

but i like that grille as well...i want to do a sweet grill mod, not just wire mesh :)

like black anodized aluminum looking like that scorpio

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Originally posted by mooby@Aug 11 2004, 12:07 AM
mine my old 89 taurus that i missed so much

it was completed with a lot of power and a police package lollll

and it was now a robocop car lolllllllll go check it out lollllllllll

My weird car

and laugh but no cop could catch me on radar lollllllllll im not joking
Wow...the bend on the pipe between the intake manifold and the airbox is insane. That needs to be straightened out (if anyone owns the car now). Probably kills airflow to the manifold.

JR

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
sorry to tell you that but it like that sorry

and it all dark black hihihihi

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
All I need to say is ashley and nick need to stay out of this post :D :p

·