Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Craigslist ad reads:

I have a 2003 ford taurus, body and interior is in perfect condition and the motor runs excellent. The car has some type of electrical problem, I tried to fix it by changing the alternator but now when the key is in the start position it doesn't give any power to the starter.[/b]
Sometimes I look for fixer-uppers, but don't plan on taking on anything that I have no idea where to start. Sometimes it sucks to go behind other people's work.

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
QUOTE (97 Blue Taurus Vulcan @ May 21 2010, 11:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=806004
Sometimes I look for fixer-uppers, but don't plan on taking on anything that I have no idea where to start. Sometimes it sucks to go behind other people's work.[/b]
Really, some people know just enough to screw things up in the worst way. Complete idiots are harmless to a Taurus, but take an incomplete idiot and let them think they know something about cars...

A bull's worst nightmare!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Maybe, but complete idiots are the ones who never change the trans fluid, coolant, and if they're really good, engine oil. How many cars have been killed that way? In reality, he may have saved the car because now only someone who knows something will buy it (at a nicely reduced price!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts