Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

201 - 220 of 3366 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
The greeter at walmrt who has to check your receipt at the door on your way out to make sure you didn't rip off anything. To me they are saying(by doing this) hey you look like a thief!:angry:
The greeter(s) at my local Wal-Mart stand about 30 feet back from the doorway and will not interfere with you after you check out. They will only come up to you if you look suspicious or you triggered the anti-theft alarm.

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,054 Posts
The greeter(s) at my local Wal-Mart stand about 30 feet back from the doorway and will not interfere with you after you check out. They will only come up to you if you look suspicious or you triggered the anti-theft alarm.
Same here.

Actually, my opinion of the local Wal-Mart has increased by 300% since they installed about ten self-checkouts. It never failed-they had about 30 registers, and only two or three would be open. Now I don't have to wait in line anymore!

·
Premium Member
7,537 Posts
Actually, my opinion of the local Wal-Mart has increased by 300% since they installed about ten self-checkouts. It never failed-they had about 30 registers, and only two or three would be open. Now I don't have to wait in line anymore!
I've had to wait in line to use the self-checkout before. It would be nice if they had more than four self-checkouts especially when they always have like 10 empty regular checkout stations. Some stores don't have them.

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,683 Posts

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,054 Posts

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,683 Posts
The top is a 2001.... just a new bumper has been put on it.

And people are so stupid.

Here is another one for ya. Atleast they're getting closer... the first posting didn't even have a Taurus in it.
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/ctd/3653661047.html

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,054 Posts
I wouldn't touch it because he didn't know what engine it has. That means he has done NONE of the SHO maintenance and has just beat on the car.

As far as the Cleveland posting...they're asking more than I paid for Holly!

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,683 Posts
I wouldn't consider even stepping foot in a place that looks like that anyways.

Sketchy.

·
Administrator
14,352 Posts
What grinds my gears since yesterday .......... getting in touch with anyone in the main office to see what their plan is for the van.......... or better yet......... just to make sure they have the damn thing.

I finally got in touch with someone saying the van went to the shop this morning. You would think that someone would have at least called me, or the very least return my email letting me know it's at the shop and you don't have any more vans to give me. -_-

·
Registered
232 Posts
What about those dummies in their ricer hondas and acuras with fart cans strapped to their bumpers that drive up and down your street at all hours of the night? Those cars need to be burned at the stake.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
What about those dummies in their ricer hondas and acuras with fart cans strapped to their bumpers that drive up and down your street at all hours of the night? Those cars need to be burned at the stake.
So you guys are behind the times in our hat? Those kids down here went to VW's and Subarus :mellow:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
The people who drive ford era volvo's and jags that come to my work and have a downer on my mercury because it's "just a fancy ford".

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
14,352 Posts
Having to drive 75 miles to go to an office that the processor claimed that she "did everything to make the monitor work", just to find out the damn thing wasn't plugged into the surge protector.......................:minigunner:

·
Super Moderator
6,641 Posts
Having to drive 75 miles to go to an office that the processor claimed that she "did everything to make the monitor work", just to find out the damn thing wasn't plugged into the surge protector.......................:minigunner:
I have had this happen several times. Except I've never had to drive 75 miles because of it.... A lot of times they just didn't press the right button or it wasn't plugged in. I recently had someone with a laptop. The battery had short-circuited and the computer wouldn't run with the battery in it. So I told them to remove the battery and try booting up. They did. Nothing. So I get there and take the battery out, unplug it, plug it back in (with no battery). Boots right up. Bought a new battery. Problem solved.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
>> 1997 Ford Taurus GL << LOW MILES! 1 Owner, Drives Great!

I'm looking and I go "huh?"

Notice anything wrong?
People get lazy, and if they don't want to take a pic of what they're selling, or they don't have enough photos to be convincing, then they Google an image and put it in thinking no one will notice haha.

·
Administrator
14,352 Posts
I have had this happen several times. Except I've never had to drive 75 miles because of it.... A lot of times they just didn't press the right button or it wasn't plugged in. I recently had someone with a laptop. The battery had short-circuited and the computer wouldn't run with the battery in it. So I told them to remove the battery and try booting up. They did. Nothing. So I get there and take the battery out, unplug it, plug it back in (with no battery). Boots right up. Bought a new battery. Problem solved.
Over 8 years with this company I swear I've seen some REALLY stupid things. The all time cake topper(other than yesterday) was someone called to tell me their internet was down in the office. After talking to them for a couple minutes seeing that the wireless was not available, I looked at my network monitor site. Hard down......... so I had to ask the dumbest question in the world........ "Do you have power in the building?" Their reply....... "We haven't had power for 3 hours and that's when the network went down". -_- Apperantly they were on their laptop using battery power thinking that because they have power, the network should automatically work eventhough there is no power in the building. The fail was strong with that one!

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
When I sharpen someone's mower blade at work and then they repeatedly run over a slab of granite in their yard and then say I ripped them off when they bring in their mower and the blade looks like this. ImageUploadedByAG Free1365083434.655916.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1365083458.140498.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

201 - 220 of 3366 Posts