Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 3366 Posts

·
Administrator
14,352 Posts

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,054 Posts
Over 2000 replies to this in less than a year. Clearly, our gears are ground a lot...

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,054 Posts
Great, another package of mine is in the Kent Washington sorting facility...it took them almost three days to get my Priority Mail package out last time. Really hoping it's not the case this time.

I'll have to avoid buying anything from WA State from now on if it happens again.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Great, another package of mine is in the Kent Washington sorting facility...it took them almost three days to get my Priority Mail package out last time. Really hoping it's not the case this time.

I'll have to avoid buying anything from WA State from now on if it happens again.
I live 3 miles from where that is, want me to pick it up and hand deliver it for you? ;) :lol2:

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,054 Posts

What do you know, now it says "Processed Through USPS Sort Facility" in Phoenix. So they just didn't bother to say that it left Washington.

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,054 Posts
Whatever it was, it seems to have worked. Now I'll see if the local workers are as lazy as usual lol. They like to just stick a stupid piece of paper saying "this didn't fit in your box, come and get it at the counter" when there are over 75 package holding boxes just for POBox holders outside. And you'd think Priority a mail would have priority on said boxes.

They mainly do it on Saturday, when the counter is closed, so then you have to wait until Monday. IMO, they shouldn't be able to mark it as "Delivered" when they pull that crap.

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,054 Posts
I got it today, the box was damaged. Josh, if you're going to rescue my packages try not to perform any ninjitsu on them...

Thankfully the stuff inside was well wrapped.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I got it today, the box was damaged. Josh, if you're going to rescue my packages try not to perform any ninjitsu on them...

Thankfully the stuff inside was well wrapped.
I've had 2 packages delivered by USPS recently that were damaged. The first package was fog lights bulbs and they were nearly crushed. An apology. It's was attached, but no offer of compensation if anything was broken. Second package was damaged and there was no note that time.

·
Spend my 02¢ wisely...
2,337 Posts
The USPS is the perfect example of how government run/regulated companies will always fail to be as efficient or competitive as those in the private sector. The USPS is losing billions while their private sector competitors are making solid profits and providing better service.

I'll leave the insinuations of how this trend affects other industries to "that" thread.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2001 - 2020 of 3366 Posts