1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've always wondered this. i ask this because this girl in my office
cheated on her husband with a married man. she would take two hour lunches
and meet at a hotel. so long story short the guy dumped
her saying his wife was a beautiful lady and she was not.
now the girl is upset and i'm like you didn't see this coming. :huh:

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
LOL pwnt

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal...=1&SRETRY=0

We spent an entire semester in Evolutionary Anthropology studying the sexual behaviors of Homosapien sapiens.

Brief Summary:
Males want a large Harem. Females want to belong to a large harem but have a very strong desire to mate with outsider males that have the potential to provide the best for her and her offspring.

If not for cultural changes males would have as many females as they could keep and females would want to belong to the largest harem but would constantly be looking for the next best male to come along, mating early and often with the next potential provider(s).

Males are not programed to "cheat" they are programed to gather, defend and provide a stable environment for as many females as they can.

Females are programmed to cheat and maintain a stable environment.

Cultural changes brought about "monogamous" relationships. These changes were created by and enforced by the males of the species. Monogamy and marriage was invented by males as a means of controlling the female population. While males were free to cheat, females were often put to death for "cheating" even in the case of ****.

:End Summary

What's going through the mind of a cheater? For a man he's excited to build his harem and for a woman she's excited to obtain the security of a back-up plan.

·
Registered
332 Posts
QUOTE (2000Sable @ May 19 2009, 10:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=726309

We spent an entire semester in Evolutionary Anthropology studying the sexual behaviors of Homosapien sapiens.

Brief Summary:
Males want a large Harem. Females want to belong to a large harem but have a very strong desire to mate with outsider males that have the potential to provide the best for her and her offspring.

If not for cultural changes males would have as many females as they could keep and females would want to belong to the largest harem but would constantly be looking for the next best male to come along, mating early and often with the next potential provider(s).

Males are not programed to "cheat" they are programed to gather, defend and provide a stable environment for as many females as they can.

Cultural changes brought about "monogamous" relationships. These changes were created by and enforced by the males of the species. Monogamy and marriage was invented by males as a means of controlling the female population. While males were free to cheat, females were often put to death for "cheating" even in the case of ****.

What's going through the mind of a cheater? For a man he's excited to build his harem and for a woman she's excited to obtain the security of a back-up plan.[/b]

good one.. :rofl2:

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
QUOTE (2000Sable @ May 19 2009, 10:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=726309

Brief Summary:

What's going through the mind of a cheater? For a man he's excited to build his harem and for a woman she's excited to obtain the security of a back-up plan.[/b]
I actually wrote a paper very similar to this in college. It was entitled "The Biological Basis for Human Polygamy", and it cited several scientific journals and books on the subject. It included comparisons of genitalia vs. body weight, relative size differences between males and females, and other biological comparisons between primate species as well as humans.

I wrote it mostly to piss off my English teacher. One of the few perks of going to a Nazarene college.

·
Registered
332 Posts
well nothing Goes Through The Head Of A Cheater - if he is not committed.

My friend has 3 committed girl friends, but he is not committed to any.. lol..

mind the words.. Girls are committed to him, but he is not committed to any.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
QUOTE (ab_sood @ May 20 2009, 01:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=726666
well nothing Goes Through The Head Of A Cheater - if he is not committed.

My friend has 3 committed girl friends, but he is not committed to any.. lol..

mind the words.. Girls are committed to him, but he is not committed to any.[/b]
Yeah, but how "committed" will any of them be when she finds about either of the others?

·
Registered
453 Posts
a bullet................ :rolleyes2:

No really, they have shown that most people who cheat do so with someone less attractive than the one they are with. There are various reasons:

1. Attention you get from the other person
2. Being taken for granted by person you are with, but appreciated/respected by new person
3. Some people love that in "lust" or "love" feeling
4. More oppourtunity to cheat as men/women are working more together and you are with them as much or more than person at home.
5. You see less faults in the other person as you don't have to live with them on a daily basis and deal with all their baggage
6. Low self esteem. They are "built up" by other person or they feel that someone is better than no one
7. Some people put themselves in "safe" relationships that are doomed to fail as they don't want true commitment
8. Many believe falsely that the other person will leave who they are with and then be with them.
9. Deeper issues of abandonment that cause a lack of trust and being willing to open up on a deep level

**The wife says if I ever do that the new girl better like a poor old man because she will take me to the cleaners!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts