Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VOTING IS FOR WEST COAST TCCA MEMBERS ONLY !!!

Thank you for your vote, if you are a WCTCCA member

Thank you for NOT voting if you are just looking.

Here are some links to possible locations:

Monterey

Big Sur

Carmel-By-The-Sea

San Luis Obispo

Please list suggestions for "Other" location here.
Also list possible dates for met as well.

Thank You

--Jeff

·
Registered
19 Posts
Whats up no cal, i keep hearing people say they want a meet, you wont even vote for one, three people represented, poor showing

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would say something like Sacramento, seeing as how there are a bunch of northern cali people and also home of the Sacramento international raceway dragstrip. it also helps that it is close to me.

josh

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The reason I choose the central coast area is because that way everyone would ROUGHLY the same driving distance. I realize that some members are north of bay area, and beyond (WA., OR., etc) and some are south of L.A., and beyond, but I think that the central coast is the most equal distance for everyone. Please remember that you can't please all the people all the time, so keep that in mind.

and as always....

Thank You for supporting West Coast TCCA !!!

-- Jeff

·
Registered
2001 Ford Mustang. 2005 Harley Deluxe. 2016 Freightliber Cascadia.
326 Posts
Well ya know there IS more to the west coast then California. My vote is for Portland Oregon or Vancouver Washington. Portland or Salem. Since Oregon is the central location of the three coastal states, I think it would be fair. Just getting tired of everyong saying California is the west coast and thats it, especially when California doesn't represent the west coast overall, nor the trends and such of the west United States.

·
Registered
1 Posts
San Luis Obispo is nice. We have the ocean and some nice roads that i could take us on. There is also some nice sites to see, good food and typically fair weather.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by fantacmet@Feb 5 2004, 06:37 PM
Well ya know there IS more to the west coast then California.  My vote is for Portland Oregon or Vancouver Washington.  Portland  or Salem.  Since Oregon is the central location of the three coastal states, I think it would be fair.  Just getting tired of everyong saying California is the west coast and thats it, especially when California doesn't represent the west coast overall, nor the trends and such of the west United States.
Well, Mike don't take offense, but much like the Midwest Chapter has the majority of members to decide TCCA Annual Meets (for now) California had the Majority of West Coast TCCA Members. Like I had stated before it is impossible to please everyone, so we just have to do our best to please the greatest number.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

West Coasters.....We need more than 9 Votes....We have over 25 members registered in the West Coast TCCA Chapter, and we only have 9 votes

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok the poll has been up for almost an entire month now, and still only 12 votes. I will leave it open for one more week.

·
Registered
478 Posts
IM for seattle or somewhere up there(or even Canada!)during the summer..........maybe its just cuz im a Canadian eh?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.