Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
<div align='center'>

<div align='center'>WHO THE HELL IS IN THE WEST COAST CHAPTER?
If you're not on this list and wish to be, let us know. :thumb:

Arizona
ChaceMasteFlex
maroon2005
mdennish
Gabrielle
Goofsho
rbeuso
DN101

California
afterburn
LaGrasta
LOUDSHO92
Troper8
lucky13
Peterbuilt
roylund
SHO Continental
wildaaron
02Sable
fdogg96
gamefanatic
sfhess
JOEGAR84
tommyturbo
jrsrnr3
Bud Ice
meddude3n
RWaggs62
Hotrodelectric
RReese
I own a Torres : )
tired4alltime
antball54
grantorinslo
Jedhead
leadfoot_88
yhector
05SableLS
Five0two

Hawaii

Nevada
Qwertz9586
06BULL
cjjames23

Utah
saltsho
Tyler Swenson
92taurusLx
QuinnSHO

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I went through Troper8s original roster and looked at the last time the members logged in. Some accounts are no longer active. Almost all of them haven't been active for 1 or more years.

There are some members on my roster I compiled which is a bit more current. All members have been active in the past year.

Alot of members are seldom active. They post like a few months apart. I am starting to see a problem. Some WCC members on my list have remove WCC from their profiles. It's like going AWOL. Are they still members? They never told me that they 'left' or didnt want to receive emails/pm regarding meets/activities/business. So, should i remove or keep them? Should I just ask them and hope they dont ignore me?

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Ask once and if they don't say anything then they are not active or don't want to be a part of it. There are other things beyond TCCA.

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
There's a world outside of my computer? :noes:
[/b]

:eek: ................. :rofl2:

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I saw a need for this because the original chapter list is outdated. I did some research by looking at what the other chapters were doing and I came across the North East Chapter. They did a good job.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hey guys count me in please.

fdogg96 I tried to respond to your PM's. It just gives me an error :homer:

I couldnt be there before because...... lets just say im no longer tied up to her so im free.... free as a bird.

Unless work calls :pat:

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys count me in please.

fdogg96 I tried to respond to your PM's. It just gives me an error :homer:

I couldnt be there before because...... lets just say im no longer tied up to her so im free.... free as a bird.

Unless work calls :pat:
[/b]
You got an error message? ;) What was the error message so i can ask somone about it. How many times did you receive this message?

Are you getting my pms at all? :dunno: There should had been 3 pms. One was regarding decals, one regarding WCC business, and one was regarding you availbility for a july meet.

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to figure out if there is a problem with ur PMs or mine.

You've been added. :thumb:

Ive sent you pm, let me know if you're still getting the message. If you cant, let me know in this thread..

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Uh.....I should be on the list...I started the damn chapter. :blink:

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
Uh.....I should be on the list...I started the damn chapter. :blink:
[/b]
You're 4th one down in California. LMFAO.
[/b][/quote]

Ummmmm......Yummy, Yummy.....shoe leather is soooooo good. Thank you sir may have some more.

:homer: :oops: :pat: :slap: :brick: :laugh: :post-204-1185657958: :pwned: :asshat:

My apologies sir.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice job! Add me on please! :)
[/b]
Oh wow...your from No Cal....WOOT!

Hey, there is a statewide SHOCal meet in Aug...includes bbq, raffles, car show and cruise.

You've been Added.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Chapter roster and contact info is being updated it. Please PM it to me if you haven't done so.

Name:
Username:
Email:
1 - 20 of 53 Posts