Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alight, its about time i chime in here.

ok gentlemen. here is how it is. brutally honest and all that fun stuff.
we do not discourage events by any means. what we are having an issue with at the moment is the party or parties that are running this event. we as a staff, at least jason, have been trying to talk to rudy through pm's about certain issues. that have not been addressed on that. that is why we do not want to be associated with this event. seems ever since we would not move the rotb down south to meet the wants/needs of a few people there have been issues. zorin wanted to host a national event and rudy, had brought it up. we discussed this as a TCCA staff and decided we did not want to go that route. WE have the right to make that decision. if it is not liked then that is fine, people can still do a events, but they will not be part of the collective club events. and im sure there are other means in which to organize them. in this case where the southern folks organize most events, through fordbastards or whatnot.

about the voting of new parties... the site is privately owned as an incorporation. jason is the owner. ceo, cfo, whatever chief you choose to call him. he does have the power, and right to make any and all decisions he feels necessary. we do as a staff discuss things before one moderator or admin goes and does anything major. so if you feel like lashing out at anyone, do it through pm's directly throught the staff, trying to get a member uprising to "through the staff off the boat" isnt going to work.

you guys wanted answers, there you are. questions answered. thread will be closed, if any other staff feels like adding to it, they will add here. there will be no other threads started about this matter, if so i will personally proptly delete them.

and trust me folks, this is not the "demise" of the club. not by any means, we are going through many lengths to get this site boosted up to new levels it has never been before. so what we are doing is obviously working.[/b]
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wkcoobYUu8g"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wkcoobYUu8g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts

I hear it's a good read.

(Why doesn't anyone just leave without the fanfare or announcement of the taking of one's ball and going home?)

*edit* My bad, forgot to hit close.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.