Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D i am Happy it is done and i just noticed i have not posted pictures and i decided that that i will do it so what do you think...... like i said 99 with only 70063 miles had some rust on rockers i fixed them and that was only rust so no further talking just pics :unsure:

first day we drove 2hr to look at the car

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

next day we had to drive down to pick it up and we did not went to drive it due to we did not went to harm the motor more then it is
:mellow:

day one of finding out what was going on with motor compression was good but it had a knock and did not know
where it was coming from

day two of tearing it down on day one found out lifters have no oil buy why:unsure:

old motor and transmission out of car
dropped every thing sub frame ect :unsure:

pic two of motor out still under car

pic three of motor out and firewall

new motor only 90k on it and i did not buy it it was given to me

Installing new motor transmission sub frame ect :D
that is the most i have pulled with my home made engine puller

when i was waiting for my cuzin to get out of work i was doing rocker sills and under coating the hole underneath of the car

drivers side i went to a sheet metal place and had when i installed them i cut all the rusted metal out and the metal i could not get out i used rustoleum rust converter (works great) and after that i used fusion seam sealer and then i rubberized under coated it :D (drivers)

passenger side came out just as good :D

Last night of working on car doing the rear catalytic converter hook up manifold cat where they meet tight fit

(i was hoping)

next night out of the shop and then..........:angry:

AND THEN........:bs:

DID NOT BLEED THE POWER STEERING IT WENT EVERY WHERE SO WE TOOK IT TO THE CAR WASH ENDED UP DESTROYING A POWER STEERING PUMP AND TO THIS DAY IT IS STILL NOT RIGHT DOES BLOW FLUID EVERY WHERE BUT STILL MAKES NOISE THEN A DAY LATER THE VSS WENT AND MY ROTORS ARE WARPED OH WELL IT RUNS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts