Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well long story short, Jill and I attended a wake for a relative and his son is a Providence cop.
it ends with me telling one of the cops he's nothing but a dirty old man and should show some respect
at a wake.
it also ends with him telling me are you threatening me and don't ever ride through his city.
I reply here is my license plate and here is my make and model of the car. :)

God do men know how to treat woman anymore. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
well long story short, Jill and I attended a wake for a relative and his son is a Providence cop.
it ends with me telling one of the cops he's nothing but a dirty old man and should show some respect
at a wake.
it also ends with him telling me are you threatening me and don't ever ride through his city.

[/b]
WTF...
More details :dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
Don't ever ride through this city? Is that a threat? LOL Besides, who would want to. There is nothing in Providence you can't get elsewhere. Well, Casertas, and Olneyville NY System, but thats it.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't ever ride through this city? Is that a threat? LOL Besides, who would want to. There is nothing in Providence you can't get elsewhere. Well, Casertas, and Olneyville NY System, but thats it.
[/b]
are casertas and ny system even open anymore.
I like the hill. :banana:

<div class='quotemain'>
at a wake.

[/b]
WTF...
More details :dunno:
[/b][/quote]
well it went like this. every girl that walked by the group would make a comment about.
jill got up and went to say hi to a few relatives and the big goofy guy said loud enough to hear Nice.
so after a teenie went by i was tired of the comments and my mom was going to say something to them.
now my mom is old school italian, there is no dount in my mind she would
have slapped the **** out of them. :lol2: i'm 32 and she will still slap me if i said something
out of line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts