Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
We are very pleased to be a part of this community! I look forward to becoming an active, helpful member of this forum and getting to know all of you better.

I appreciate all of your support for Diode Dynamics, and I am excited to show you the products we carry for the Taurus.

Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any lighting related questions. Whether you are inquiring about our products or just want to learn more about lighting in general, we are here to help.

Here is a link to the Research section on our site: Research

If you've purchase from us before, be sure to post up some pictures to receive "Diode Points" for a discount off your next order.

Thanks!!

Nick C.
Sales Manager
Diode Dynamics
(314) 205-3033
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Welcome aboard..just checked the website and it doesn't look like you have much for the 2010+ Taurus...would love to see an LED conversion for the taillights and bumper strips among other stuff. Hope you continue to increase the your products for our cars.

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Did some more looking around your site...I see that you have back up and rear tail light bulbs for the 10-12 Taurus. Are these truly plug and play? I have tried other LED's in the past and they have not worked.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome aboard..just checked the website and it doesn't look like you have much for the 2010+ Taurus...would love to see an LED conversion for the taillights and bumper strips among other stuff. Hope you continue to increase the your products for our cars.
We will continue to add new products as we get more vehicles in for testing. We are moving into a new facility at the end of the month.

If you are looking for something in particular and don't see anything listed on the website, send us an email: [email protected] and we will help you find what you're looking for

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Did some more looking around your site...I see that you have back up and rear tail light bulbs for the 10-12 Taurus. Are these truly plug and play? I have tried other LED's in the past and they have not worked.
Any time you replace a turn signal location with an LED you will need to add resistors to prevent hyperflashing from occurring.

All non-turn signal locations are 100% plug and play with nothing else required

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
One more comment...your products are exciting and I am planning on ordering tail light bulbs and back up bulbs...great having the on-line chat available! Will be placing an order ASAP!

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
Welcome! Wide variety for sure, just ordered the license plate bulbs and side marker bulbs for my Fusion. If all is well I will definitely be a repeat customer.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Was this the inspiration for your logo?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome! Wide variety for sure, just ordered the license plate bulbs and side marker bulbs for my Fusion. If all is well I will definitely be a repeat customer.
Sounds great!

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

(314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
Sounds great!

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

(314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.
Received and installed today. Everything works great. I'll be recommending you guys to everyone!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts