Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both things happened yesterday, I was driving my brother to school yesterday morning. I'm stopped at an intersection by the school. I'm looking around and I notice two blue Gen 2s waiting on the right side of the intersection. I then look to the left to see another maroon Gen 2. I look infront of me to see a white Gen 2 Police Package staring me in the face. Then a look in my rear view mirror, and guess what I saw!
A green Gen 2!

So then the same night, I'm working at the movie theater, and I go on break to the Wendy's in the parking lot. I'm walking when something catches my eye. Lined up in the parking lot are 4 Black Gen 4 Taurii! 1 of them was a 2004 and I must say I like the restyling. Just thought I'd share with everyone my Taurii-ful day!

If only I had some flyers on me...

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
I had an experiance like that last weekend. I was driving on the highway and in the opposite lane, I see a G1 Taurus followed by 2 G4s. And then later, I was behind a silver G2 Sable and behind me was a purple "cancer paint" G2 Sable wagon and in the opposite lane was a seafoam green G2 Sable.

·
Banned
41 Posts
Yeah, I was on the road and like 5 01 Sels wagons behind me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts