Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did this over the weekend. The spoiler comes off of a Honda Accord. I had to do a bit of fiberglass work cause someone ripped it off the donor car. Fiberglassed it and bondo and repaint to color of car.

Let me know what you think. This is purely aesthetic, so no bashing about performance aspects of it.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Well, the spoiler is doing its job. It spoils the looks of the car......

·
Registered
173 Posts
I like!, ever think of putting the shelf light into the spoiler itself? Don't know if that light is being covered from the spoiler. :/

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like!, ever think of putting the shelf light into the spoiler itself? Don't know if that light is being covered from the spoiler. :/

If your following behind the light actually lights up between the spoiler and the trunk lid so its not really covering it up. i like it and that all that matters.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, the spoiler is doing its job. It spoils the looks of the car......

Thanks for the input....BUT, its not on your car is it? :eek: So therfore in my case and apparently everyone else that has had something to say about it actually like the look.

Thanks thou.....:D

·
Registered
671 Posts
Can we get a shot of it with the whole car? Right now I only see how good it looks with your trunk. (Which ain't bad, either).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts