Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any member tell me where to get weatherstripping for the drivers door on a 2005?
I checked the regular on-line sites but they all list them as universal, but show that it will fit the 2005 Taurus. My previous experiences with universal anything is that they universally almost fits anything after extensive modification.
Alternatively if any member has used a universal weatherstrip that actually fits, please steer me that way.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Can any member tell me where to get weatherstripping for the drivers door on a 2005?
I checked the regular on-line sites but they all list them as universal, but show that it will fit the 2005 Taurus. My previous experiences with universal anything is that they universally almost fits anything after extensive modification.
Alternatively if any member has used a universal weatherstrip that actually fits, please steer me that way.
The junkyard would be a good place to start. I used to get weatherstripping dirt cheap (less than a $1 per strip) from my local Pull-A-Part. That is, until they got wise and decided to charge me something like $1.70 per foot. Still, that's probably cheaper than the universal stuff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts