Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
I saw that and its pretty damn insane. I'm still wondering how they got that camera in there or what the story is behind that.

·
Banned
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Xmann01@Jan 31 2004, 12:43 PM
For a second there I thought you crashed again.....
Lol, Yeah

I looked up that Drive Cam, and it is for like Fleet Cars.. So they can see if you are driving safe or something

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Looks to me like it might be one of those Crown Vics, so maybe its a off duty officer or something. But still thats, (to quote Xl,) "insane." good find, maybe that will get some more people to buckle up.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Is this "post disturbing videos" week or something?!

Wonder if he's ok; I mean, you never know. His head ends up outside the window (crazy)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
holy s***...if that guys not dead hes one luck SOB

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Originally posted by trojan@Jan 31 2004, 03:25 PM
holy s***...if that guys not dead hes one luck SOB
Word. Hope he's ok. Craziness.

-mobiuslogic

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
I saw that yesterday and wondered if he lived or not it looked like he was crushed in there.

I hope I don't do something stupid and wind up on the internet

·
Banned
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He didnt die, you can hear him say "5hi7!" at the end, but you know, if you are l337, you know what I am talking about

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Originally posted by FatTortoise@Jan 31 2004, 05:48 PM
He didnt die, you can hear him say "5hi7!" at the end, but you know, if you are l337, you know what I am talking about
Yeah, I heard him say something, I wasn't sure if he cursed.........

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Originally posted by Qwertz9586@Jan 31 2004, 09:23 PM
I must be mentally disturbed or something because that video made me laugh my butt off.
Me too.

Funny thing is I've fallen asleep at the wheel before, but I was lucky enough to wake up before anything happened. And yet, even though this could have been me, I still think it's pretty funny.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
If you watch the video in slow motion or go frame by frame with the time selector and watch the G forces at the bottom, it's crazy! It gets a -7.5G force to the side at one time which throws him into the passanger seat and then a +7.9G in the forward, throwing him over the seat and into the parcel shelf sandwich. Totally crazyiness.

-mobiuslogic

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Originally posted by mobiuslogic@Feb 2 2004, 03:40 AM
If you watch the video in slow motion or go frame by frame with the time selector and watch the G forces at the bottom, it's crazy! It gets a -7.5G force to the side at one time which throws him into the passanger seat and then a +7.9G in the forward, throwing him over the seat and into the parcel shelf sandwich. Totally crazyiness.

-mobiuslogic
I actually just rewatched it...

At one point, there is a sidewards measurement of 10.3G's!!!!!
He might've lived through this, but you know he got majorly ****ed up in this accident.

If you're that tired, don't drive. If you drank a lil bit too much, don't drive. If you don't wear your seatbelt when you do drive, just remember this video. Remember what looked to be a 6'+ tall, nearly 300 pound man, get tossed like a nerf ball into the back seat at 10.3G's, because he wasn't wearing his seatbelt. <_<

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
holy cow. thats gonna be my brother. he drives 2 hours to work every morning at 3am and says he's always falling asleep at the wheel. plus he had an accident at work last year with a piece of steel going thru his eye, therefore he can't see anything except for blurriness out of that eye anymore. and in the good eye he see's double. and he barely wears his seatbelt. that guy had to of had his face totally messed up. wow. i showed my son cause he hates sitting in his car seat and always trys to get out. i showed him like 10 times. he said "stop showing me that mommie i'm getting scared". good! thats what i wanted. hope he can learn from this.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts