Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we need to get a meet together. i havent been to a meet yet and i want to. just if its a couple people. just thought i'd throw an idea up.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Same here, I am up for one :)

A

·
0 Posts
I had one last weekend. :razz: Is it still a meet if it's only 2 people? :grin2:

I'm up for one.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by Adam B.@Jun 7 2004, 09:27 PM
I had one last weekend. :razz: Is it still a meet if it's only 2 people? :grin2:

I'm up for one.
True.... we did some Taurus stuff :grin2:

We can have another...as many as we want :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
hey, me and the cavy would be up for one anytime! Last year's was great, except for the fact that my brother's scrawney a** had to bum some money, we were waaay late, and my fog machine didnt work the first 28 times we tried it :) j/k j/k it was fun! I'd totally be up for another one. We could even have one in Muncie if anyone felt like driving that far. My local strip is really nice, they have test and tune at the strip on wednesdays, and drag racing every saturday night, and every now and again there's a "Smokin Friday Night" (on friday of course) which includes some ricer racing (go me!), great food, a wet t-shirt contest, a "boom" competition for people with systems, and lots of other fun stuff. But I understand its quite a ways a way for a lot of people, and not exactly centrally located, but its a thought! I'll keep checking back if you guys want to get together or somthing.

-chris :ph34r:

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
*smacks the s*** out of jeremy and adam* :lol2:

make a god damn meet already so i can attend and get the hell out of michigan for once. Don't make me sick Tara on joo!! :lol2:

J

·
0 Posts
Indy is about a 5 hour drive for me... I might be able to pull off an Indy meet. :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
where would we meet? i need to know a head of time so i can get off work. when is IRP open for drags?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm definitely up for an Indy meet!!!!! That'd be awesome!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Originally posted by jason8225@Jun 13 2004, 01:35 AM
Indy is about a 5 hour drive for me... I might be able to pull off an Indy meet. :)
I bet muncie would be a closer drive for ya ;)

and yes, yes im still alive, i just frequent v6z24.com more often than here, but it's members arent like tcca members, nothing is personal on the v6z24 forums, here its like family! A big happy family that should all meet up in muncie sometime :)

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by PimpedOut97GL+Jun 13 2004, 01:28 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PimpedOut97GL @ Jun 13 2004, 01:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jason8225@Jun 13 2004, 01:35 AM
Indy is about a 5 hour drive for me... I might be able to pull off an Indy meet.  :)
I bet muncie would be a closer drive for ya ;) [/b][/quote]
Yeah, that would be a little closer. :)

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Muncie isn't that far from indy (about a half hour). IRP use to do drags in the summer, I am sure they still do, I will check into their schedule.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I talked to a girl that works at the Muncie strip, and she tells me that the wet t-shirt people they bring in are from Joker's Wild. These are pro's were talking here people. I think the Fourth of July is there next Smokin Friday Night, but I'll have to check on that. I think it would be cool, because since its the fourth of july, maybe we could get some more people from ohio, and maybe even further than that to have a big meet with fireworks and racing and all kinds of stuff. Just an idea!

·
Registered
460 Posts
couldnt follow me. I'm seriously like 10 minutes from the strip.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts