4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
55W DIGITAL Kit
9007 bixenon high and low

it a high and low beam setup

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I was looking all over and I did not see anything. Does this kit keep your low/high beam? Or do you only have the low beam.
[/b]
If you select the one that specifies 9007 High/Low then yes. If you dont, then no and you will no longer have high beam capabilities.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
tank you ethan lol

·
Registered
402 Posts
This might be a dumb question but I'm new to HIDs. Is there a difference in brightness between the 35 watt kits and the 55 watt kits? And does anyone know where I can find true BiXenon, not the telescopic version? I've seen them somewhere and can't find them again. They come with two xenon lights per bulb and four ballast to power the two bulbs.

·
Registered
402 Posts
the 55 W kits are brighter, it says that in the description of the bulbs. i wouldnt want four ballasts under the hood of my car and where would you put the other bulb?
[/b]
Okay so I'll probably go with the 35 watt kits then. And Their would only be two bulbs. Those kits I've been trying to search for again each bulb has two Xenon tubes on them. They're true hi/lo xenon hids and I seen them about two days ago while searching and have already wiped out my history so figures I can't find them again. They had four ballast, one for each xenon tube.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The CCFL rings aren't LED or Halogen. They really are a lot brighter than other CCFL rings (way brighter than BMW rings).

Here's a picture of mine (cant find a picture with them on) from a couple years back.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts