Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I am so frustrated with the new format even after time has past. I just wanted to see what a specialize nut was called that I posted years back and I can't figure out if I can search my own posts. I am on the forum to help owners of other Taurus since I have owned them and serviced them for 25 years. I am getting to the point that it is so difficult to utilize the new format I don't want to waste time anymore. Am I wrong, can I search my old threads!!!
The developers are still actively working on bringing back advanced search for us.

Have you checked here for your thread?

- Cricket

·
Administrator
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
How To Multi-Quote

Step 1
: Click the multi-quote icon at the bottom of each post that you want to quote.

Step 2: Scroll down to the text editor where you are going to write your post. Click "Insert Quotes".

Step 3: A small window will pop up for you to verify (or delete) quoted content that will be added to your post. Click "Quote messages".

Final Step: The quoted content will automatically be added to the text editor. Add your comments and click to post your reply.

Added Notes: You can multi-quote from more than one discussion thread in the forum. You can also simply highlight the part of the text you want to quote. A small popup will allow you to choose the multi-quote option using just the selected content.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Near the upper right-hand corner of the community, you will see navigation icons.

The first icon is for what’s new on the site.

Clicking on it, by default, will take you to new unread posts. On that page, you can click on additional tabs as well, such as Popular, if you prefer to view active topics.

Clicking the list icon next to “NEW” will bring you to the full forum listing.

You can also navigate by clicking the 3 vertical dots.

Clicking on your avatar will give you a drop-down menu for all things related to your account.

- Cricket

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I have no experience on any forum, this time I'd like to inform co-owners on my way of solving issues with my Taurus SE 2000, but I cant get the picture on how to leave my topics in this forum. Plse help on how this forum works, o_O

·
Administrator
15,091 Posts
From the home page select the appropriate forum for your topic, in your case that would probably be Maintenance and Repair

From there go to the nav bar and select 'Start Discussion'

That will take you to the 'Post Thread' page

Once you have created the thread click on the 'Post Thread' icon.
Please be sure to give your thread a succint but descriptive title and include the year and engine type of your car, it aids others when they search for solutions.
Good luck and welcome to TCCA!

·
Registered
4 Posts
From the home page select the appropriate forum for your topic, in your case that would probably be Maintenance and Repair
View attachment 215424

From there go to the nav bar and select 'Start Discussion'

View attachment 215425

That will take you to the 'Post Thread' page

View attachment 215426

Once you have created the thread click on the 'Post Thread' icon.
Please be sure to give your thread a succint but descriptive title, it aids others when they search for solutions.
Good luck and welcome to TCCA!
Thanks so far! I will give it a try, Can you also give
a hint how to upload pictures in my thread?

·
Administrator
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
We are excited to announce a new feature coming to this site soon. Premium Membership is arriving within the next couple of days. We’re introducing it as a way for members to give back to their communities -- as all proceeds go to re-investing in this platform -- and to improve their site experience. Our site is ad-supported, but many people don’t like to see ads, so a Premium Membership is a way to improve their time on the site, and give them exclusive access to some features. The site will continue to be supported by ads, so the site will continue to be free to use (with ads) for people who are not interested in the Premium Membership.

The price is $19.99 USD, billed annually. We currently only support the USD currency, however people can still purchase the membership wherever they are in the world. We support PayPal payments, along with Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover. The features of Premium Membership are:
  1. A reduced ad site experience (no banner ads)
  2. Focused reading mode (the option to hide the right column)
  3. Access to exclusive “Premium Members Only” forum area
  4. An exclusive badge on profile avatars.
Members can unsubscribe from these automatic payments at any time. Members who cancel will retain their Premium Membership until one year from the date of their sign up.

Previously, some communities had Lifetime Memberships available to users. These users will now have the Premium Membership experience (and will receive those benefits for their lifetime). New Lifetime Memberships are no longer available on the new platform. For any user who already has a Premium Membership, and they paid more than the new $19.99 USD price, we are messaging them to let them know the steps they should take to make sure their renewal happens at the new rate.

If you decide to give Premium Membership a try, please let us know if you have any questions.

·
Administrator
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Members who aren’t currently Premium members will see upgrade information in a few places on the site. They can find more information and initiate the upgrade by clicking upgrade buttons displayed on the right side community widget, under the Avatar dropdown and in Account Details page under Account setting.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts