Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although we are outnumbered regionally, I would like to point out that according to the latest TCCA Member Location Map, the West Coast Chapter has 26 members tied for the largest state membership with Michigan. This is good news and looks like we might be gaining on the Midwest region for equalizing out the membership. Not to knock the Midewst members but having a better balance will certainly make it easier to hold full club events closer to home for us.

Guess we need to get NV and AZ more involved. End goal: ROTB3 in 2005 to be held close to us. It can only happen with a strong membership push this year. Also, now that the holidays are over we should set up a few small meets/get-togethers for the people who are members.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Doc I made the suggestion (some time ago) about holding a West Coast Annual meet in like Monterey or somewhere in ceneral California.

Edit: I tried looking up old post about meet but couldn't find it, only "pinned" topics are left.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Yeah, I think a meet in Central CA would be good. Something like Pismo Beach, Carmel, or Montery. Somewhere in the middle so everyone has to drive the same and then doesn't really have an excuse to not go.
We need some more meets though, BBQ at Stylis' is always cool too.

-mobiuslogic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts