Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please keep in mind that this logo will be used to make a new WCTCCA window decal, and possibly keychains, and various other items.

THIS VOTE IS OPEN TO THE ENTIRE TCCA CLUB, ALL ARE WELCOME TO VOTE

I am including and encouraging the entire club to vote on this so that I may see what the general consensus is.

B

·
0 Posts
Just a few things to consider. The designs with the smaller lettering for the URL, or club name are a good idea, however they're tough to make decals from. If you want the laser cut decals (like the TCCA ones), those designs may not work.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking that the decal with the URL could be used on things like a keychain and the like.

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Troper8@Mar 8 2004, 08:49 PM
I was thinking that the decal with the URL could be used on things like a keychain and the like.
That would most likely work. I was in a rush when I posted, but to clarify, if you have cut items (decals etc.) in that size, it'll be a PITA. If it's printed, like a keychain, t-shirt, etc, it should be fine. If you need a source for decals, let me know and I'll get a price from the guy who does the TCCA ones.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
38 Posts
I like the first one also.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, I am making it official....We (the West Coast TCCA) are officially adopting, Qwertz29586 (Alex)'s design as our official decal logo.

Thank you every one for your votes and comments.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.