Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 Ford taurus Centennial Edition
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that it is way too early...but I am in need of a new battery for this winter. so if I get some recommendations now from you I can shop around for a good price :D . . I have, up 'til now, always used Die Hard batteries, but the one in my bull came with the car from the dealer and I never changed it. It has always started OK 'til this past winter, then it started :x: but it was really slow :bandaged: . I used to even let it set on below zero days and it would start, but this year I couldn't do that.
I am looking for a battery that, I can again let sit on cold days.....( I don't have a garage),and start later...(I walk to work) on days I use it. Thanks!

·
Devoted Member
2,426 Posts
Stick with what works. I've been using Diehard as my replacement of choice for over 30 years, Upstate NY winters & all that. Never been let down by a Diehard.

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Most batteries these days are made by the same people. I'm a fan of Interstate batteries, but whatever Batteries Plus is selling as its house brand is just fine. I went with a local Farm and Fleet battery and we'll see how it goes. Most batteries are junk, IMO, and maybe I just bought one! I'll find out this winter, I suppose.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts