Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I washed the Taurus today, including the engine, wheels, etc. And then I decided to wax/buff it but it was getting dark, so I decided to pull the Sable out of the garage and put the Taurus in so I could use the lights (my plan was also to do the inside of the Taurus but my back got the best of me :( ). The Sable took three or four times to start, then ran kinda poorly but then perked up and ran ok. The BRAKE ( ! ) ( P ) light is on dimly. The DTRL are no longer work after I just replaced the module that controls them last year. When trying to start it, the lights (interior like the gauges) get really dim, I hope its just the battery. I'm going to go out tomarow during the day and check it out. I hope its nothing serious.

Back to the good part, lol. The 1993 looks much better, I even used plastic polish on the head lamps, tail lamps and marker lamps. The car is actually that grey-ish-green color they offered back then, up until now it just looked battleship grey, lol. The wheels cleaned up nicely and I dressed the tires. I'm going to try to tackle the interior tomarow.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts