Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working on my house with all my spare time. I moved a bunch of furniture in and only have little stuff left at my apartment. I got done cleaning up the siding and the other aesthetics of it and decided I need some me time. My me time was scrubbing and then waxing the hell out of the SHO. I relax with doing work really. Odd.

I think she turned out nice.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pictures do it too much justice really. I try though. Thanks my man.

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
i still really really love those rims... whats your new address again? :ph34r:

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Lookin' good. Those rims look like helicopter blades and very good on the SHO

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QUOTE (sable23 @ Jul 20 2009, 11:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=740944
i still really really love those rims... whats your new address again? :ph34r:[/b]
164.....HEY...you almost got me.

Make sure you bring the special lug key with you.

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
are you missing a window?? the car does look great i have always liked the red and your hood and rims really set off the look
i need to make sure to get my car waxed this year yet... maybe this weekend if its nice.
btw your sig is pretty awesome. after i finally understood what i was seeing i thought it was pretty great.
so how is the XR4TI coming along?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Why are there all those water spots on the hood/front bumper? Was that before you waxed it?

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
You going to SHO Convention?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The house is by a grit mill. They blast everyday at 1:10. The water is from me spraying it off the rock dust.

They window is there just missing any kind of glare.

The clutch quadrant stripped on the XR come to find out. The T9 is still good that was in it. The T5 is a much stronger easier to work with trans though. I'm making a mechanical linkage instead of using plastic though. Other then some misc stuff it's almost road worthy.

I don't have the bones to get to the SHO convention. I didn't even make it to Carlisle this year and thats an hour away roughly. Maybe next year I can make it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts