Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
well maybe he just flipped all his pictures around to make it look that way. or maybe he really got one who knows on car domain.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
If you look at his location on cardomain, it says "Perth, Australia" and I'm sure you can import the parts from Japan to Australia. The car is obviously not an American version, because it's a right hand driver...

JR

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
The import Taurus has that front air dam? I doesn't really look like the Landmark kit, but it definitely isn't a normal front air dam...

JR

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It has the Sable headlamps because that is the Asian and Australian version of the ford Taurus. There are a few member on here taht are from the Land Down under that have posted pics of their cars before.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by TaurusSE2000@Jun 11 2004, 09:20 PM
Do any of the US Gen3's have the ebrake on the console?
Nope, afaik, no taurus SHO or SLO came with a handbrake. All of them came with foot e- brakes.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Well, Im guessing that Ford didnt want to haev to reconfigure the Foot e-brake to the right hand drive specs and used the simple hand ebrake out of a ford falcon or something like that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by TaurusSE2000@Jun 11 2004, 09:34 PM
look at the pic of this Taurus it has the e brake on the console
Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear on the statement. I had ment that no US spec Taurus, Sable or SHO ever came with a handbrake. Hope taht clears things up. :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts