Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have EBC rotors and EBC green stuff pads, and I think my rotors are warped BAD! When I first start driving they feel fine, until they warm up and then they jack the steering wheel side to side about an inch each way VERY violently. The strut mount I think is gone it's clunking very badly, I thought it was the front endlinks but I replaced them with Moog Endlinks and the noise is still there.

I will be replacing the Struts, Springs, and mount (does that usually include the bearings?) Anything else I should look at? Tie rod? or tie rod ends? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
I would swap the old rotors back in first, before screwing with any suspension stuff. Did you forget to torque the lug nuts evenly? :headscratch: I beat the piss out of my brakes, and I haven't had any problems with the EBC GreenStuff pads and plain Brembo rotors.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have the old ones unfortunately, they went to the recycling center. They were warped too, I'm going to order the strut parts tonight to see if that has any impact on the shimmy.. and the popping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts