Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of four 16" 2000+ Taurus or Sable steel wheels, with or without tires. Actually, any number (1,4,5,6, etc) would be nice, but 4 is just fine for now. Can be with or without wheel covers and lug nuts.

Local is good; I live in Northeastern Ohio area. I have a set of silver 16" Ford Taurus SHO slicer wheels (no tires) I can do a full/partial trade on, as well as many other SHO parts, if interested.

Justin

J

·
0 Posts
Sorry this isn't related to your post, however, I was curious where exactly you are located and what kind of car you have? :) I live in Massillon, Ohio (Canton/Akron area).

·
Premium Member
7,308 Posts
I have 4-215/60/R16 Continental Touring Contact tires mounted and balanced on Ford Taurus steel wheels including the lugs and bolt on wheel covers. They have 25k miles on them, off of an 02 Taurus. They are all in great cond. Never had a problem with them. Looking to get $250 for all. Live in Canton MI, about 25 miles west of Detroit. Looking to sell these, not trade.
Not too far from NE Ohio.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jason, this is Justin. How are your brakes and subframe connectors working? Yes, me. Any problems, I will help you. Put the same exact front brake components on a '95 SHO, and did the first gen SHO ('90 - early '92, vented disc, bypassed bias valve) rear brake upgrade/backdate. It stops very well.

As for parts, I have nearly anything you can think of. From slicers to 17's, front and rear sway bars (any size), custom y-pipes, subframe connectors, reinforced motor mounts, performance mufflers and resonators, front and rear brake upgrades (including complete rear disc), 18.5 gal SHO gas tank, SHO engines, transmisions, parts, transmission and powersteering coolers, radiators, fans, SHO and SLO computers, subframes, bras, body parts, doors, trunklids, bumpers, new '96-'99 SHO - '00+ SLO front brake pads, starters, wiring harnesses, MAFs, and MUCH MUCH MORE!

Of normal Taurus interest, I have a set of good Vulcan heads, oil pan, exhaust manifolds, intake manifold, and pistons (for decoration and comparison to the spare SHO pistions I have - big difference!). Powdercoat, port, whatever! CHEAP. I want someone to play with these things.

Look for an advertisement soon in the "For Sale" section. I am a TCCOA supporter, and hopefully will get a list up to provide Bull owners with good winter projects (and give me a place to park).

Right now I have a '94 ATX SHO and my trusty '92 Vulcan SLO "L" wagon. Have the requisite red truck too, although it is a bigger one now. Still have the lazy black dog.

duraSEL01, thanks for the relply. We might be able to work something out, however, it is more than I am willing to pay.

97GreenStreak3.0, go Purple Raiders! Well, not really. Family went to MUC. Sort of fun town at night.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Are you the one who welded Jason's SFC's? If so, I remember him talking about you/your business. Sounds like you did a good job. I'll be sure to check the classifieds soon.
BTW, you wouldn't happen to have a good working BCM that would fit my 92 would you?
I also would like to upgrade my sway bars. What are stock sizes? I know lots of people like the 24/26 combo. I'd also like to put some mufflers on this thing. I basically have straight pipes now, and although I like it, I'd like it to be a bit quieter. Sounds like you can help me out,

Sorry to get so off-topic. Maybe I should just PM you.

And as you said, Go Purple Raiders!! That's cool your family went here.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
My gf bought a set of 16"steelies from Discount last winter for $37/piece, and some pretty nice winter tires for $55/piece. Not a bad deal if you ask me

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nobody has any 16" steel wheels they want to get rid of, or trade for some nice 16" aluminum SHO slicer wheels???

:huh:

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I tried to work out a similar deal with my set of 15", but couldn't find anyone who wanted to give up their steelies. I guess people like wheel covers! hehe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts