Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to get a racing seat to go in the drivers place. i want one that looks like the stock tan color that is in my car right now.

S

·
0 Posts
ok, that's nice to know...lol

(Now I see what Brad sees)

Be more specific. Or else no replies

Sal

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more specific, i want a tan racing seat for my car, im 6'0ft 170 pounds, good size guy, looking for a char. one that will hold me. and pref. one with rails or one that will work with the rails i already have. i just want one chair so i dont think it will be that much. what else would you like.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also if poss. i would like to to work with the seat belts already in or will i have to buy a 4 point harness i belive it was. or a roll bar to attach it to or something???

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by jorsh@Sep 18 2004, 11:16 PM
also if poss. i would like to to work with the seat belts already in or will i have to buy a 4 point harness i belive it was. or a roll bar to attach it to or something???
well with whatever one you buy, you'll prolly have to use their harness. it's not just for looks. it's actually safer than the standard 3-point.

hmm..racing seats...you know what, just get gen2 sho seats..i swear they will engulf you, you won't get any safer :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts