Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! As a newer member, I appreciate all the help I have received from the TCCA. I recently sold my 2000 SE with mach audio, and would like to find that setup for my 2006 SEL which is pure stock. ( I know I should have traded it out!) Can anyone tell me what I will need to get and how I will install it. I cant find any post with pictures. Not sure how to install Mach RDU or tweeters. Keep in mind I am not too handy when it comes to wiring. ANY help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Just need the RCU and tweeters. The rcu is behind the driver's side trunk carpet held on by 3 10mm bolts, just swaps out. The tweeters housings bolt on to the same holes where the existing sail trim is, just splices right in to the door speakers.

I have the RCU for sale, and can get the tweeters, just haven't made a trip lately.

If you're in the Denver area, I can even help install as well.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (00tec-saTX @ Jul 8 2009, 12:40 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=737856
Just need the RCU and tweeters. The rcu is behind the driver's side trunk carpet held on by 3 10mm bolts, just swaps out. The tweeters housings bolt on to the same holes where the existing sail trim is, just splices right in to the door speakers.

I have the RCU for sale, and can get the tweeters, just haven't made a trip lately.

If you're in the Denver area, I can even help install as well.[/b]
What a GREAT club !! Thanks to you all! Definitely interested in purchase and the help, as I am in the Denver area! E-mail me if you can. Am new so I am not sure how to properly do this without offending anyone?

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Your email is marked private, so no go there, I'll send you a PM here on the boards. It'll pop up when you login next.

To get ahold of me, you can either click PM (under my avatar and such) or email me at wood.mchl ---- at--- yahoo
BTW: I'm in Dacono

1 - 5 of 5 Posts