Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few items left over from when I used to sell this stuff. Now, I just want to get rid of it all.

The K&N Oil filter is brand new. Retails from $9.95 to $12.99 Selling for $5 + $3.85

The Tornado part #k-70. Made for a 65mm intake induction. It installs behind the MAF. Retailed at $69.00 Selling for $20 + $3.85 S&H (SOLD)

65mm Cold Air Intake adapter w/hardware for sale $20 + $3.85 (I have 2 of these in stock)

If you want both items, take it for $29

I prefer Paypal payments. Email me for details.

Mike

If anyone needs a Duratec adapter, I have those as well. $20 + $3.85 S&H

S

·
0 Posts
Hey, what do you mean by CAI adapter?? You mean the MAF Adapter so you can add a cone filter?? let me know thanks

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
What year duratech?

I understand that different years are different sizes

Mike

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by mwt@Jun 2 2004, 02:49 PM
What year duratech?

I understand that different years are different sizes

Mike
What I mean by Duratec is the 24 valve engine (excluding the Gen II SHO's) 1996 to 2004. The Duratec MAF is 75mm (3.5") wide versus the Vulcan which is 65mm(3"), you will need a 65mm adapter.

The SHO adapter is 80mm, but that isn't available....yet. These are hard to make and find. Not many SHO owners do the cold air intake upgrade, so I've never bothered to have these made. There hasn't been any requests.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I'm pretty sure the Duratec is 70mm, cause i have a larger one which is 75mm. Draxas sell the oem 70mm and the larger 75mm. Belive me, that's why I sent in a stock one to get the larger one made.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, the Vulcan Inlet on the adapter is actually 3". The inlet on the Duratec adapter is 3.5"

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, people. I need to get rid of this Oil filter. I have no use for it. If you buy a Vulcan adapter, you can have it for FREE!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey i can vouch for the seller! I bought one similar to the one described from him, and it rocks! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts