• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
VOTE FOR UP TO 4 (FOUR) PLEASE!

Please keep in mind that when you are voting you will be willing to pay the price for this item (AKA Hoodie will cost much more than a window decal). Also remember that this doesn't mean these items will be sold anytime soon if at all.

PLEASE DON"T VOTE FOR MORE THAN 4! Unless you want to be that guy and vote for ALL of them... that way it won't skew the results. WE KNOW WHO DID IT!

ANYONE CAN VOTE!

Please if you have any artistic talent, submit designs for some of these items!

It was really hard for me to choose my 4..... I picked hammock, boxers, sticker, lanyard. I know the hammock may be a joke... but that's pretty awesome. I'm serious about those boxers. I wanna design a lanyard to say "taurusclub.com" and have the Ford logo on the left and the mercury logo on the right.

Disclaimer: Even with the winning vote some of the items may not be feasible to order and sell based on price, or just availability. The TCCA member ordering the merchandise gets the rights to the design submitted with consent of the designer. I will probably be ordering the merchandise so I'll have final say on what gets ordered, this vote is to find what popularity and market there is for certain items and who will be willing to purchase them.

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
My vote for the sticker is for one that just is letters... that being taurusclub.com

I'd like to stick that right below my existing TCCA stickers.

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We can do more than 1 sticker... design what you want. Then we'll have votes for the best designs.

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
whoops I voted for more than 4 but whatever... Oh and how about a flat brim New Era 59/50 hat with a bull and TCCA under it?

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Noob! You order them lol.

·
Registered
672 Posts
If you sell the boxers, I want a cut for the phrase....lol.

·
Midwest Chapter Mod
1,152 Posts
Bwahahahahaha....... talk about making me eat crow!

Now that there shyt is funny! I can't believe you included certain items.

Welp, I guess that means I'm obligated to get at least one pair of each......

Maybe I'll get someone to model them too (and no, don't even consider me in the banana hammock, I was thinking of a model friend for the other ones though).

Vote(s) submitted and good job btw :thumb:

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Snap I voted for 1 first and tried "the chicago way to correct and well"
I won't get to add the baseball cap, knit cap and the t-shirt :-(

·
Registered
997 Posts
I'm sure one of us have that hot wife/girlfriend/ "friend" that could model in em. Next to a car of course ;) And not in this dreaded cold, (unless you want to see extra) I've got a couple people I could talk to, but...for 1, my car looks like ASS right now, 2, My group is a bit young for the average here, probably would need them over 20s lol. 3rd, It'd take a lot of talking to get them to do it anyways...

·
Administrator
666 Posts
We will have a store set up for the whole network in the new year. Its starting with stickers and tshirts but polls like this do tell us collectively what you are all looking for.

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you sell the boxers, I want a cut for the phrase....lol.
Haha, read the disclaimer, that applies to the words too!! Oh, unless you want to get them made then sell them, then you can keep a cut.

Bwahahahahaha....... talk about making me eat crow!

Now that there shyt is funny! I can't believe you included certain items.

Welp, I guess that means I'm obligated to get at least one pair of each......

Maybe I'll get someone to model them too (and no, don't even consider me in the banana hammock, I was thinking of a model friend for the other ones though).

Vote(s) submitted and good job btw :thumb:
Well I just wanted to make sure everyone's voice was heard! Wether it be serious or not! haha!

Snap I voted for 1 first and tried "the chicago way to correct and well"
I won't get to add the baseball cap, knit cap and the t-shirt :-(
I went ahead and added one vote to baseball, knit, and t-shirt for you!!

I'm sure one of us have that hot wife/girlfriend/ "friend" that could model in em. Next to a car of course ;) And not in this dreaded cold, (unless you want to see extra) I've got a couple people I could talk to, but...for 1, my car looks like ASS right now, 2, My group is a bit young for the average here, probably would need them over 20s lol. 3rd, It'd take a lot of talking to get them to do it anyways...
My girlfriend would happily model these things.....with some convincing... she be fine.... Just look at my photobucket (if you can find it :D). Of course she's also a bit young for the average here like you said above.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
-_-
I went ahead and added one vote to baseball, knit, and t-shirt for you!!

I hope the Bull on the decal looks a little more aggressive than the current one. Anyone ever design a Large back window Bull. Like the running pony the mustangs have???? I think that would be awesome.

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
-_-

I hope the Bull on the decal looks a little more aggressive than the current one. Anyone ever design a Large back window Bull. Like the running pony the mustangs have???? I think that would be awesome.
Why don't you design one then! Or post pictures of examples that you want.

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I think we should do a T-Shirt that says your quote "You mess with the bull you get the horn(s?)." Then either taurusclub.com on the back or TCCA and the logo. was funny as horn for boxers though.

Looks like boxers cost $15 a pair plus shipping for custom printed ones. So looking at $17 probably.

T-Shirts are only $15 each (maybe less depending how many I order) with shipping. That includes one for mr xxxxl over here (his will cost $2 more).

Looks like there is going to be a store implemented in the future (with no control over what is sold in it from us), but if I can get orders for T-Shirts from you guys I'll order a bunch and ship em' to you. I need someone to design it though.

Hoodies will be $35 each with shipping.

A ceramic coffee mug will be $10 each shipped. The minimum order is large for them though.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Why don't you design one then! Or post pictures of examples that you want.
I am going to keep a look out for the perfect back window bull.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Whats this about a running mustang?

I've got a running bull like the mustang stripes... :p

And I'd be willing to remove our names IF and only IF it was for shirts. If I saw it on another car outside of my own...I will hunt it down, tear it off, slash your tires, hammer some dents and call it a day. ;)

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's pretty cool... Could get rid of the "SHO" for us regular folks. Or put sable on for weird-o's like me :D

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That would be helpful.... Vectors of the TCCA logo would be nice.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts