Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my taurus used with a pre-installed Viper security system, but I only have one key fob. If I ever need another one, would I just be able to call up Viper and order one, or am I up s*** creek with no paddle.

Thanks
adam

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by 97vulcan@Dec 20 2003, 12:38 AM
I bought my taurus used with a pre-installed Viper security system, but I only have one key fob. If I ever need another one, would I just be able to call up Viper and order one, or am I up s*** creek with no paddle.

Thanks
adam
should be able to just get another one from them... i lost the 1 fob I had to my remote start in my old bull and i was able to call the mfr. and they sent me a new one w/ instructions on how to program the car to recognize it. - you might try a local audio/alarm shop that sells the system first though - possibility that it's cheaper and they would probably program it for you.

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jason8225, I will try a store in town, and if that fails, I can call viper up.

Adam

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
best place to find viper remotes right now is circut city that have remotes for all vipers in stock for around 30 bucks or so. hope that helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts