Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows how to go about changing one's user name on here, or if it is even possible :confused: ?? When I signed up for my account, it tried to link to my facebook page :eek: , in turn creating confusion while choosing my name there as my user name. I clicked through all of the edit options in my user control panel, but nothing seems to bring up an option for changing my name. So now I'd like to ask a more experienced panel (the reading audience) for some direction. I'm all ears. (Or maybe that should be eyes :lol2:)

Sorry, yes I am a :newbie:

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
We can change it for you. PM me what you want it to be and i'll take care of it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Far be it from me to drag out an old thread, but I have the same question. So, can an admin please get in touch with me? My username no longer reflects my vehicle, so I'd like to change it.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
15,112 Posts
Far be it from me to drag out an old thread, but I have the same question. So, can an admin please get in touch with me? My username no longer reflects my vehicle, so I'd like to change it.

Thanks!
It would probably be more expeditious if you were to PM Sousa632

1 - 10 of 10 Posts