Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1041 - 1046 of 1046 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
I know you're really looking for an '86, but if my memory serves me correctly, this one is everything you want, except that it's not two tone, and it's an '88. Maybe you should snap it up.
Dunno. It's kind of rough looking and I'm looking for an LX. I'll think about it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Damn - asking $4300 for a 97 Taurus wagon with 67K miles and the Vulcan motor. I'm really wondering what I can get for mine now.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Another one - Y2K Sable Wagon with 56K on the clock, console shifter, and they're asking $5,000. I like the console shifter, but I'm thinking mine is going to list for about $4k if / when I'm ready.

·
Registered
1986 Ford Taurus LX sedan
2 Posts
This appears to be a 1986-1988 Taurus LX wagon, despite what the ad says:

It's in decent shape for what it is. Might be worth checking out for anyone interested.

·
Registered
240 Posts
This appears to be a 1986-1988 Taurus LX wagon, despite what the ad says:

It's in decent shape for what it is. Might be worth checking out for anyone interested.
I like the design of those front seats. Wider with an armrest (or put those up and you’ve got your third seat if I remember correctly) and a bit more comfortable. It’s a grocery getter and family car. Throw that Barcalounger in it and we’re all set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1041 - 1046 of 1046 Posts