Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 1023 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Not to be outdone by the '89 SHO, here's a '94. Looks like it just drove off the showroom floor.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Not to be outdone by the '89 SHO, here's a '94. Looks like it just drove off the showroom floor.

Holy crap, it’s even a stick. That is really, really nice. I liked the more formal lines of the second generation, at least for the SHO, then the third generation. I wish they had followed the lead of some of their European counterparts and made a high-performance wagon.

Sent from some little thing that I hear voices from. Oh, and his name is Blüe Longroof

·
Registered
167 Posts
Holy crap, it’s even a stick. That is really, really nice. I liked the more formal lines of the second generation, at least for the SHO, then the third generation. I wish they had followed the lead of some of their European counterparts and made a high-performance wagon.

Sent from some little thing that I hear voices from. Oh, and his name is Blüe Longroof
You should come "rescue" it. It's calling your name. Can you hear it?

·
Registered
219 Posts
You should come "rescue" it. It's calling your name. Can you hear it?
It’s yelling way too high.

It might be in great condition, it might have low miles, it might be a second generation SHO, but it’s still a 1994 Ford that has no collector status, just a following. If I didn’t live in the rust belt and owned a garage where I could winterize and store such a vehicle, I might make a lower offer. Right now though, I’m looking for another daily driver so I can see what actually needs to be done to swap the Lincoln 4.6 32v DOHC Intech motor into my wagon.

·
Registered
219 Posts
2002 wagon, body looks good, interior needs some work, only 83K miles. Located southern New England, right off the highway.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Here's a rusty but trusty 1995 Sable sedan, with a power passenger seat, split bench.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Sigh... I wish I wasn't so unlucky when it comes to trying to acquire or find an 86 LX Wagon.
Somebody has to be unlucky. And, I'd rather it be you, than me. :)

Y'know, you could always do what I did. I got a little crazy with mods on my 1990 Ranger. It now looks and drives like a 1995 Taurus.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Somebody has to be unlucky. And, I'd rather it be you, than me. :)

Y'know, you could always do what I did. I got a little crazy with mods on my 1990 Ranger. It now looks and drives like a 1995 Taurus.
Ehh…. Would rather not mod anything. I want an original car. There was this woman in the pacific northwest where I also live who offered me an 86 Taurus wagon in the exact medium canyon red color I'm looking for in a comment section of an article regarding the Ford Taurus, but of course I never got a notification about the comment, and by the time I saw it, it was too late. See what I mean when I get so unlucky when it comes to finding one of these? At least I live on the west coast where it's a bit easier for searching.

·
Registered
219 Posts
It might be low miles but these haven’t achieved collector car status. The guys in a pipe dream if he thinks he’s getting $15,000. If it’s always been an Arizona car, it’s all but certain there is no rust and the condition looks fantastic. I’m not looking at a bluebook but I doubt even from a rabid collector he’ll get anything over $5000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
It might be low miles but these haven’t achieved collector car status. The guys in a pipe dream if he thinks he’s getting $15,000. If it’s always been an Arizona car, it’s all but certain there is no rust and the condition looks fantastic. I’m not looking at a bluebook but I doubt even from a rabid collector he’ll get anything over $5000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah seems like WAY too much money to ask for it.

1001 - 1020 of 1023 Posts