Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Used Taurus/Sable Finds - Post them here!

130K views 1K replies 77 participants last post by  TaurusNerd86 
#1 ·
Nice looking 96 LS Sable:
Mercury Sable LS | eBay

Super Low Mileage 98 LS Sable:
Mercury Sable LS Premium | eBay

Low mileage rotbox 97 GS Sable:
Mercury Sable GS Wagon 4 Door | eBay

Low mileage Über rot box 99 LS Sable. If it's too rotten to pass state inspection, it's not going to be worth a 4 figure price tag. There's a reason it didn't pass due to rust…set the bong down and think realistically:
Mercury Sable LS | eBay

Nice 04 Wagon SEL low mileage. But 7+ Grand???
Ford Taurus 4DR WGN Sel | eBay

Nice 03 w/Low mileage in NY. Respray the bumper covers and clean it and enjoy. Looks really nice.
Ford Taurus Ses Sedan 4 Door | eBay

Not a bad price for 06…essentially fresh off rental duty (former rental, then old folks owned): Ford Taurus Leather | eBay

See less See more
#4 ·
I spotted a Sable Platinum on Craigslist in southern PA last week. But, it looks like it's gone now.

#11 ·
#16 ·
How about this. It is NOT going to be my car, therefore it is not MY choice. It's my dad's. Mom has a good amount of say in it too.

Therefore, they both have said:

NO. Because:

It's a Gen 3 (mom doesn't really like them)
It's red (mom said no red cars because she "has to have the only red car")
It's a SHO (dad "doesn't want me to have a SHO just yet, especially a V8")
It's slightly too expensive (dad spent a lot of money on other things and doesn't have the $2900 to buy it anymore)
It's going to be my sisters car (both parents have stressed that they don't want a super powerful car for my sister's first one)

#20 ·
I'm going to guess that it was a front end impact, hood is not aligned flush with the fenders and headlights look too new for an Arizona car. It also looks like the paint is slightly different on the front clip.

But then again it could've been a rear end impact, the rear bumper isn't properly aligned with the rear fender. :p

#29 ·
#28 · (Edited)
Now that would be interesting trusting it to what bodyshop if necessary. And $150,000. AAAAAAAAAAA! I could get this for the same price. And the price only goes up and up for these cars. (reality bite). Imagine the time spent blocking, prepping,painting and polishing on this particular example.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.