Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, anyone ever been to US41, it's in Indiana about an hours drive if you live on the southside. Right across the border. You can race your car for like 20 bucks. Its a pretty fun place..

J

·
0 Posts
Never been there... maybe we could make a midwest meet out of it sometime.

·
Registered
270 Posts
US41 Raceway is pretty nice( pulled 17.4 all stock vulcan powah).
Last time i went it was 15 to race and 10 to spectate but it might be 20 now.
its about 40 min from US 30 and 41 doing average 65-70
about 20 doing 100+ (not like i tried in My Taurus)

J

·
0 Posts
Anybody intersted in this? We could maybe make a midwest meet out of it next month or something... :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
May 21st is the first Street Car Chaos of the Season. It's a Friday night, usually lasts until about 2am. Awsome Cheeseburgers, BYOB. We usually leave around 6am, get there about 8, stay until closing. Enough time to sober up. Any of you that actually want to go, you can also race your car for a fee. Not too much. People race nice cars, and crap cars. Sometimes snowmobiles. But it's fun to watch, sometime this summer I might run mine. You could do a search for US41 Raceway, it's in IN. If you need directions. For those that have never been there, it get's really dark out there, if your not looking for it, you'll drive right by. There are no signs or arrows saying where to turn. You basically have to look for the lights, and don't stop real fast in the road or you might get rear ended.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Anyone going tomorrow May 21st?
If there is a few i will roll down and join because i haven't ran my car for a while.

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by 00TaurusSEL@May 20 2004, 11:22 PM
I'm going tomorrow with a few of my freinds, I'm not going to run my car though.
why not? It's just like getting on the highway ;) :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
If you guys want to plan this out with a little planning time, I'd be in. I just ran there with ILGPC 2 weeks ago. It's a very nice track though the employees leave a lot to be desired.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts