Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Ford Taurus Limited
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an owner of a Ford Taurus 2014 limited.I am also new in cars modding and all sorts.
I am looking to upgrade all the lights on the vehicle (headlights, blinkers tail lights, brake lights and backing lights)
What kind of led lights would you recommend?

Also what kind of headlamp cover is shown in this picture? I would like to get the same look

Ford Taurus lights.jpg

·
Super Moderator
8,220 Posts
Why would you want to significantly reduce amount of light your headlights put out with dark headlight covers? Those covers would also significantly reduce the brightness of the turn signals to the point of other drivers not being able to see them on a sunny day. Dark headlight covers are illegal in most, if not all states.

·
Registered
2014 Ford Taurus Limited
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why would you want to significantly reduce amount of light your headlights put out with dark headlight covers? Those covers would also significantly reduce the brightness of the turn signals to the point of other drivers not being able to see them on a sunny day. Dark headlight covers are illegal in most, if not all states.
I just like the way it looks, but you are right. I might stay away from dark covers.

·
Registered
2013 Ford Taurus SHO w/performance package
3 Posts
I have factory hid's in my SHO and they are nice and bright. I have zero problems with down the road sight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts