Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the headlight harness from suvlights.com and I never put it on in my car since it got totaled and I just got a new one. Anyway, I sold the headlight harness to my friend and he told me if I knew how to put them but since I don't know I would like if someone tells me how could be installation, and if by any chance you got pictures that will be better. I will appreciate it if you help me out here. Thanks in advance.

Frank

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did a search and nothing came up, so thats why I asked.

Frank

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They didnt come with instructions ... I bought them at eBay so I think they are the cheap ones right? Well ... I don't mind though because I sold them to my friend and I just got a new car.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Got mine from ebay and installed it. Do the job for now.

I don't know why but the first time i got a wrong relay. It was clicking and declicking around 50 time a second. Don't understood why. Because it supposed to be real simple as wiring. Anyway. I doesn't do it anymore but i still do a check.

Next thing. With the relay, the daylight are not yet at 40% of the high beams. but at 100%. Does some of you got a problem with rolling this way. is this hazzle for other incoming cars

G

·
I got the wiring harness off ebay and it didn't come with instructions. Does anybody have some instructions?

Thanks,
Matas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts