Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW! What a great update to this game! This has the best of everything, cool action and enough blood and guts to make your head spin. The demo gives you a great idea of how the game is played. It has multiple levels based on what type of game you want to play (capture the flag, deathmatch, ect).

I can't wait to get my hands on the full version!

Make sure that your computer has the updated video drivers and DirectX before trying this out.

Download the Demo!

·
Banned
509 Posts
I honestly Like the 2k3 better.. I do like how the new Shock Gun looks, but I dont know.. there is something about it that ruffles feathers

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Unreal has come so far since its original release. The engine sucked, you had maps the size of a closet, stupid weapon names, and fairies floating around the map shooting you with mini-guns because no gravity is so cool.

I think Unreal 2004 looks a lot more promising, as did 2003, but Unreal has never been my cup of tea.

Then again, I don't really drink tea...

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
I have to agree with FatTortoise... 2k3 is better.... I started and played the 2k4 Demo for all of 5 minutes and h8d it. Sorry

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Originally posted by acreature@Mar 4 2004, 01:43 AM
I have to agree with FatTortoise... 2k3 is better.... I started and played the 2k4 Demo for all of 5 minutes and h8d it. Sorry
Ha, you guys are crazy. UT2k4 is awesome, it's UT2k3 except with Assualt mode and an actual friggen sniper rifle, thank god. I've already got my copy preordered; me and my lan buddies have been waiting for a good, new DM game to come out (damn Halo for sucking so much)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Is this an entirely multiplayer game, or is it single player as well? I can't wait till Half Life 2 comes out, I think this month.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts