Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok there's this hose on a 99 duratec,that's near the passenger side firewall,that seems to be a plastic type with a kink in it. This is connected to 2 rubber elbows. I'm not sure of the name or Ford part numbers for them all,since I'd like to replace them.The hose keeps popping out when I go over a few large bumps,making the engine stall out if I don't keep the gas on it about 1,000 rpms. It's easy to fix for a few weeks before it pops but I'd like to not have to worry about it. I'm kinda certain the hose and elbows go into the lower intake but when I go to look at the ford diagrams I can't find it. So any help,fixes would be be appreciated. I'll try to take a pic tomorrow if no one is sure where I mean. Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok was able to get good pics so I'll attach them. Hopefully someone knows the part numbers or at least the diagram it will be listed on. If anything I should be able to show the Ford guys the pics and they'd have a better clue. In the first pic it starts near the green piece and then in the second it's the shiny hose and elbow it connects to.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Isn't that the rubber hose that goes from the rubber accordian intake down on to the valve cover next to the firewall?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.