Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so when me and 2 friends were in nebraska this winter well we ended up in a big snow storm and we were driving threw it and i lot control and it spun twice then hit the front end at round 45 and spun again and hit the rear end and all that did was cracked the bumper easy fix im just gonna get a new bumper cover and idk exactly what it moved but my bumper looked like it got shifted and idk how to fix it but had the front bumper off and the bumper itself is just looks like got bent to the side of the front end frame........ im not sure what would be the easiest way to fix and best way but ill get the bumper off one of these days and take some pictures of the damage i need help onj how to fix it its bugging the **** outta me

·
Registered
86 Posts
I don't know what the hell you're asking, but that is the longest run-on sentence i've ever seen.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
QUOTE (02IowaBoy @ May 12 2009, 03:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=724504
ok so when me and 2 friends were in nebraska this winter well we ended up in a big snow storm and we were driving threw it and i lot control and it spun twice then hit the front end at round 45 and spun again and hit the rear end and all that did was cracked the bumper easy fix im just gonna get a new bumper cover and idk exactly what it moved but my bumper looked like it got shifted and idk how to fix it but had the front bumper off and the bumper itself is just looks like got bent to the side of the front end frame........ im not sure what would be the easiest way to fix and best way but ill get the bumper off one of these days and take some pictures of the damage i need help onj how to fix it its bugging the **** outta me[/b]

Good grammar is your friend. Please use it. I honestly don't know what you're asking :dunno:

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
:dunno:

·
Registered
290 Posts
bumper is misaligned possibly due to something bent...Frame also is in question.

Yeah that's all I got.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is the pics i got for now till i get the cover off and ill get more pics. basically what it looks like all together

1 - 7 of 7 Posts