1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
massively false advertising imo.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Did you guys read the description? It's not false advertising at all....

In Great Condition!!! I am only Selling it because I cannot afford insurance. My mechanic has made it a practically new car, body work, paint, tires, engine, practically everything new!!! I haven't even drove it. These Picture's below are of the mechanic's work to another Taurus. Mine Is dark blue, similar to the colour of the pics. and the rest is done very much like that. I just dont have a digital camera or scanner so if you want pics of the actual car you can ask me and i could mail them to you, however, it may be too late to bid when you get them so if this car is won by you and it isn't in good condition, or not professionally referbished or doesn't run well, write to me or e-mail me and i will give you a refund including shipping and I will ship the car back. I am absolutely positive that my description is acurate that I am willing to return all your money plus pay shipping to get it back. So bid with confidence my friend.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Originally posted by Firespirit@May 31 2004, 10:22 AM
Did you guys read the description? It's not false advertising at all....

In Great Condition!!! I am only Selling it because I cannot afford insurance. My mechanic has made it a practically new car, body work, paint, tires, engine, practically everything new!!! I haven't even drove it. These Picture's below are of the mechanic's work to another Taurus. Mine Is dark blue, similar to the colour of the pics. and the rest is done very much like that. I just dont have a digital camera or scanner so if you want pics of the actual car you can ask me and i could mail them to you, however, it may be too late to bid when you get them so if this car is won by you and it isn't in good condition, or not professionally referbished or doesn't run well, write to me or e-mail me and i will give you a refund including shipping and I will ship the car back. I am absolutely positive that my description is acurate that I am willing to return all your money plus pay shipping to get it back. So bid with confidence my friend.
no actual photos of the car but with pictures of newer cars may fool other unsuspecting people to actually believe that it is one of the cars in the photos, most people know nothing about these cars lol

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
So bid with confidence my friend.
Kinda hard to do when you show pictures of three different cars, none of them is the car in question, and you own none of them either... :freak2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts