Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GUYS CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!

3.0 TURBO VULCAN

My friend from probetalk has worked for a long time on this an he has the best buildup 3.0 vulcan engine that i know of, From conversations we had on the past this setup is meant to pass 400 hp

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
:notworthy:

NICE!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
could someone put that into a different video file?(maybe quicktime?) my computer is a macintosh...and unfortunately I can't view that:(

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
ho-ly...sh*t! :blink: perfect it...patent it...and sell a setup like that to meee!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
WOW.... uhhh WOW...... That was awesome! It makes me giggle like a school girl watching that.... :lol2: <--- see there it goes again! That was awesome. Can't wait til we get some more vids of that baby in action! BTW what was he racing? And didn't it sound like he was getting some major tire spin while on the roll?! :notworthy:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he wasnt racing he was RAPING a mustang GT 2000+

yeah he is having tons of wheel spin even in third due to the massive torque this engine is producing !!!!!!!!!

oh BTW i also giggled like a little girl when i saw this video the first time

:notworthy:

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Originally posted by Craddosk@Aug 8 2004, 12:36 PM
could someone put that into a different video file?(maybe quicktime?) my computer is a macintosh...and unfortunately I can't view that:(
That's when it's time to realize that you're own3d and you should get a PC...

:p

JR

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Like seriously...my heart is pounding faster now... like i just saw a beautiful godess of a woman. I must have a setup like that...i simply must. :blink:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by j0rd4n@Aug 20 2004, 10:00 AM
i think i might cry :)
its ok...you wouldnt be the only one...

G

·
Originally posted by Craddosk@Aug 8 2004, 01:36 PM
I have a Mac, too - just go to windowsmedia.com and download Windows Media Player for Mac and you'll be all set. ;)

Awesome Video! :notworthy:

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
wow that is real nice but i dont see any 3.8 l lolllllllllll

wow anyway i had some great idea but lolllllll no $$$$$ to do them so everything is on stdby

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts
back from the dead, I just saw the video and i'm about to cry too :notworthy: mad vulcan power

1 - 20 of 20 Posts