Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

U-pull yard in Ottawa

7K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  zogthegreat 
#1 ·
I just recently found about this yard, and I'll be going back many more times.
It's called Kenny-U-Pull, and they're prices are unbeatable. Here's their site:

Kenny U Pull.com

It's located just off merivale, right next to Cohens. There were only a few Tauri and no Sable's :(

If your scouring for parts in the ottawa area, check this place out!

#4 ·
I just recently found about this yard, and I'll be going back many more times.
It's called Kenny-U-Pull, and they're prices are unbeatable. Here's their site:

Kenny U Pull.com

It's located just off merivale, right next to Cohens. There were only a few Tauri and no Sable's :(

If your scouring for parts in the ottawa area, check this place out!
Nice prices on their website. Btw, Djunified, we also have a PrimeChoice in Ottawa (Stittsville), the store has much more than the website and stuff is super cheap, air-cabin filters were $5-7, and i think wheel bearing are mid $30-$40. It is nice for us in Canada to start having some competive choices.

#5 · (Edited)
I got a chance to check out the Kenny U-Pull yard on the gatineau side, and it was like Taurus/Sable heaven for me. Among the cars in the ford section lured a 3.2 SHO which was in great shape. I was speechless when I popped the hood to see the beauty of that 3.2 yamaha sitting there.

I guess people in my area don't have an interest towards these cars. :dunno:

To make a long story short, these people will be seeing my alot more often for all of my used part needs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.